Work Location: Remote/Telecommute OK
- Monitor and locate relevant news stories in non-profit, government, media, and healthcare, particularly, mental healthcare.
- Post short paragraph descriptions on these stories that are thoughtfully written
- Locate and post relevant story artwork.
- Generate originally researched, feature stories or other web content as required on a weekly basis.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Good project, time management and ‘people’ skills
- Creative and challenging mind-set
- Strong background in writing and journalism
- Computer knowledge (web, software, etc.)
- High enthusiasm for making a difference in your community and the issues we represent.
Please, submit CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.